Harris School Solutions iPass Resource Center
Search:     Advanced search

How do you get the date of Graduation to print on the senior’s Final Transcript?

Article ID: 604
Last updated: 18 May, 2016
Views: 0

The Grade 12 students must have a ‘Graduated’ enrollment record entered with the entry/withdrawal date of the graduation day. Transcript PCL forms must be set up to print the entry/withdrawal date on the form.

NOTE: Some districts use an alternative method to add an ‘Anticipated Date of Graduation’ or ‘Date of Graduation’. This is done in Transcript Parameters. Go to Grading System > Maintenance-Grading > Transcript Parameters. Enter the Date of Graduation in the Graduation Month field.

Prev   Next
How do I set up grade entry for seniors only?     I can't enter a narrative this year; I was able to enter and...