Harris School Solutions iPass Resource Center
Search:     Advanced search

How do I replace all of my "INC" incomplete grades with an "F" at the end of the year without going to each student individually?

Article ID: 278
Last updated: 30 Jan, 2012
Views: 205
3.Replace a Grade
Use this program to replace a grade code with another.
Academic Year:
      Select the Academic Year you want.
      Select the Term that you want from the pull-down list.
Grade Headings:
Grade Headings for the Term selected will be displayed.
      Select/Highlight the Grade Heading to search for the grade being replaced.
Grade Level:
      Accept the default of all grade levels.
      Select/Highlight one or more Grade Levels to include.
      Enter the Grade code to be replaced. (Example: Inc)
The field cannot be left blank.
Replacement Grade:
      Enter the Replacement Grade. (Example: F)
Student ID:
      Leave the field blank to not filter for individual students.
      Enter one or more ID# for students whose grade needs to be replaced.
    Click  to save your work.
You will get a report of the students affected with their original grade and their replacement grade.
Prev   Next
How do I remove credits for a student?     How do I run GPA?