Harris School Solutions iPass Resource Center
Search:     Advanced search

Do I graduate my seniors before the State Reports?

Article ID: 587
Last updated: 03 Jun, 2015
Views: 0

Yes. You can wait until the school year ends and back date the withdrawal if there are reports
that you need to produce for the end of the year (once students are “Graduated” they are no longer
included in reports for “Enrolled” students). They must be “Graduated” prior to reports being filed
with the state.

Also listed in
folder Biographical -> FAQ
folder Administration -> FAQ
folder DOE ID Manager -> Help -> SIMS (MA)

Prev   Next
Can I delete a student from SIF SIMS transmission that should...     Do I have the ability to change or add to the "Degree Subject"...