Harris School Solutions iPass Resource Center
Search:     Advanced search

Do I have to complete the DOE Discipline and SIMS files prior to rolling over?

Article ID: 89
Last updated: 23 Jul, 2009
Views: 380
Yes. Before you can change the year, promote and enroll students, you must complete and submit the SIMS file and SSDR files.
Also listed in
folder DOE ID Manager -> FAQ

Prev   Next
Do I graduate my seniors before the State Reports?     Does the Next Year (School) and Next Grade Level fields get...