Harris School Solutions iPass Resource Center
Search:     Advanced search

Can I roll my database over to to the new school year before my state reporting is certified?

Article ID: 595
Last updated: 11 Jun, 2015
Views: 0

No. State reporting must be completed and certified with the state with no chance of needing to make changes. You can do Phase I and Phase II of the End of Year Procedures

Prev   Next
After I change the Academic School Year to the new school year...     Do I change my YOG 2019 seniors to a G19 Grade Level when I...