Harris School Solutions iPass Resource Center
Search:     Advanced search

What do I do with students that are not returning for the new school year?

Article ID: 625
Last updated: 20 Aug, 2015
Views: 0

These students are referred to as “summer transfers” and must have a Withdrawal record added.

Identify these students. Remove any schedule for the new school year. If a re-enrollment record was created for the new school year, it must be deleted. Create a new Withdrawal record with a withdrawal date AFTER the last day of the previous school year and BEFORE the first day of the new school year. IF YOU HAVE ROLLED OVER YOUR DATABASE: You can remove the Student’s Primary School and Grade Level to keep them from showing up in the new school year search lists. The last enrolled school and grade level used for reporting summer transfers in the October state reporting is pulled from the student’s Primary School/Year record, not from the Profile screen.

Also listed in
folder Administration -> FAQ

Prev   Next
What date do I use to graduate seniors?     What do you need to do in iPass when a student enrolled as...