Harris School Solutions iPass Resource Center
Search:     Advanced search

Do I have the ability to change or add to the "Degree Subject" field in the DOE EPIMS?

Article ID: 185
Last updated: 22 Oct, 2009
Views: 263
Yes, go to DOE ID Manager DOE fields; Find them under staff
Also listed in
folder DOE ID Manager -> FAQ

Prev   Next
FAQ     How do I add a person's name into the "reported to" field in the...